Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

DCWV card stock 5.5x4.25
top layer with 5.25x2 edges inked with purple from Studio G
bottom Layer BasicGrey Lemonade 5.25x1.5
5/8 purple ribbon
 first I put a line of Crafter's Companion and pleated the ribbon 
I like the way it came out use a glue dot to hold down the end
yellow bakers twine in button
cupcake page 108 Doodlecharms cut at 3"
embossed top with D'vine swirls topped with crystal Stickles and the top of the candle
cupcake paper BasicGrey Lemonade
Happy Birthday Studio112
on 2" and 1 3/4" cuts from Accent Essentials
page 79

3 comments:

  1. Great cupcake card...looks good enoght to eat!
    Have a fun weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, MOMO sent me and I've enjoyed touring your blog. I am now one of your followers. Very cute cupcake card. Visit my blog tomorrow and I have an award for you at www.stampinwitheerlinda.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card... I am fromt he linking party at You Had me at Craft... Wonderful blog I am your newesrt follower

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments