Monday, July 25, 2011

Eliazbeth Mae's Challenge Blog

I have fabulous news
DeNetra
over at
has started a new challenge blog
and has selected me as
a design team member
the first challenge is anything goes
here is what I made
using
Sasha with Headband
I used copic markers
a little bit of stickles on the headband
and some glossy accents on her boots


Head on over
and see all the Fabulous
digital images
join the challenge
A2 purple card stock
first mat pink card stock put through d'vine swirls
pattern paper Me and my big ideas speciality stack
Stamp from Studio G

Make it a rewarding Day,
Karen








5 comments:

  1. Great card Karen!Congrats on the DT appointment- awesome! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    You did a Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card. Love that dp, adorable image with great colouring.
    Have fun!!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen, how awesome my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great colors on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again on your DT post, Karen! So deserved! This card is so AWESOME! You did a fabulous job coloring and I just love the image! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments