Friday, September 23, 2011

Love You

Made this box and filled it with cards for my sister's birthday today
(hope she's too busy to look at my blog today)
Bottom measurements cut a piece of strong card stock
I use PTI kraft 7 1/2 by 8 3/4 score all sides at 1 1/2 inch
top 6 1/8 by 7 3/8 score all sides at  3/4 inches
You will need a strong adhesive to hold the box together
I used score tape
cut one score line on each side to the center of the box to form the sides
Sarah from 
did an awesome video on this check it out if you get stuck.
I filled the box with some cards 
was able to get 7 cards in the box.

Have a great day everyone.

Karen


9 comments:

  1. Karen your card is stunning, pretty colors, and elements layered, so pretty.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday present. How is everything going? I am finally feeling settled this school year. Yeah! Looks like all is well. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift! And I love that set, I need to find it on ebay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift, I want to be your sister too...
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! Your box and cards are so pretty. Your sister will be really happy to get this gift:)
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are gorgeous!! Fantastic job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments