Monday, October 3, 2011

you make me smile

Challenge today is to use a heart on your project
Which was perfect for me
I found This pattern paper at TJ Maxx
DCWV Madly in Love stack for $5.97
card base is from Wild Card
then a circle and heart from George & Basic shapes
I use Back to school Emma love her little heart necklace
made a little twine bow with a button
stamp is from Hero Arts
the twine curl is something I saw this weekend at
Bee took a pencil covered it with wax paper
put glue on her twine twisted it
around the pencil and let it dry.
My craft room is in the basement and I was
all set and realize I forgot the wax paper upstairs
not want to go back up I looked around for what else I could use
I spotted my supply of plastic knitting needles
used that worked perfectly plus I have little and big sizes
to make different size curls

Hope everyone has a rewarding week

Karen



4 comments:

  1. Great card Karen.Love the tip with the twine!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Wow thanks for the tip, those curls look so neat! Great job Karen! Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a sweet card, just love her little face and the scallop shaped card, fantastic,

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me smile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments