Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holly Jolly and Dec 6th Fun Friday Winner

snowflakes stamp and snowman
scallop border My Creative Time
snowflake border My Craft Spot
Holly Jolly and Holly die from Papertrey Ink
some stickles, crinkle ribbon and a button

Winner of the December 6th Fun Friday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
is 

Theresa please email me your address to 
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com 
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you

"At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year"

~Thomas Tusser

6 comments:

  1. I love your snowman card - that's beautiful! Congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    what a cute card! Your snowman is so adorable and love the fun snowflakes! Awesome card design!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! I love the cute snowman and the pretty snowflake border! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda
    PS Congrats to the winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I love your jolly snowman card! Wonderful. Sorry I haven't been by, hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snowman Karen. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments