Friday, June 26, 2015

Thank You

Hi Everyone
Have you been to
It's a great blog with new projects
every day different designers
CARDS, 3-D PROJECTS, HOME DECOR,
SCRAPBOOKING, MINI ALBUMS
AND MORE
today I Posting and featuring
 Adore these big bold sentiments
they have really inspired me
and taken me in a new direction
this is not my normal style
but I love the results hope you do too!
 
 started with a black a2 card base
layered with a pieces of watercolor paper
I stamped the sentiment with
versa fine black onyx heat embossed
with clear embossing powder
this really make the sentiment shine
did this with the flowers too
stamps and dies
Link up to
To qualify, simply use any
 and create a project based on the inspirational piece.
 
 my piece is colored with
added a few perfect pearls in the centers
 
 
 
Hope you have an inspired
crafting day.
 
Karen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty Karen!!! LOVE the different colors you used for the flowers!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these are all bold and beautiful! Yay for you trying a different style…you totally rocked this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, these are gorgeous! Love all the different colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loVe your beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.
    I just got that Cardz TV stamp set and you have inspired me to get it out to play when I get home.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful! Love them all! It's always fun to step out of the comfort zone and then realize it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so very beautiful Karen!! Love the flowers and those pretty colors!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card my friend. I've been practicing with coloring as well...Your coloring is Great!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Karen, I love your flowers and the you really showcased Mary's big words perfectly. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments