Sunday, March 20, 2016

Winner and happy easter

Supplies
Lawn Fawn

Winner of the
March 12th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org



Migdalia,
This card make me happy!
One of my favorite color combinations
yellow, black and white.
Super fun shaker card great use of
the sequins and twine. The pom-poms
on the banners are adorable and the bee
is bee-tiful! 

email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr . com
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
Karen







6 comments:

  1. Karen your Easter card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats Migdalia I'm so happy for you!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Easter card!!
    Congrats Migdalia!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Easter Card!! Congrats to Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Easter card!!Thank you Karen! Thank you ladies!!
    Woo-hoo!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Easter card!!!! Congrats to Millie!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably CUTE Easter Card Karen! Congrats Millie!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments