Sunday, April 24, 2016

Winner & Thank you



Okay not sure why I am loving this
4bar size card but I am
and the little girl in be giggles
over the adorable fairies
from
Lawn Fawn

Winner of the
April 16th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org


Eva,
I am in awe of your coloring on
this beautiful flower.
The purple is stunning and like how
the background papers don't compete with
the image. The dragon fly is
a wonderful accent.

email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr . com

take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
Karen








8 comments:

  1. Another adorable card! The watercolor background looks amazing and again, loving these sweet images!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!! Love the background and the sweet little fairy!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so CUTE Karen! Love those Fairies! Congrats to the winner as well! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yay! how wonderful :) Thank You, I will send an email. Love your adorable little fairy card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments